Celebrate Christmas in Brighton this Year
Brighton is the perfect place to get into the holiday spirit. May it be for Christmas shopping for your loved one or taking the kids to the Panto or Ice Skating we have it all, some starting from as early as November.
Below are just some examples of the festivities this year:
- Come and give ice skating a try, whether a pro or simply have a slip or too – The Royal Pavilion Ice Rink! From 4 November 2017 to 14 January 2018: An ice rink of 880 square meters for skaters and another for children located in the gorgeous Royal Pavilion Gardens.
- Christmas Market in Jubilee Square: come visit the magic of the Christmas Faire from 17 November to 23 December – festive treats from all around the world. Enjoy the festive hot food, Christmas stalls and you can even say hello to Santa.
- Brighton Beach Igloos at the Kings Road Arches – 7 December 2017 – 2 January 2018 : an original dinner on the beach in a heated igloo, decorated with festive garlands – festive fun for the whole family
- Christmas Queens UK Tour at the Brighton Centre- 12 December – Festive Stand Up and Cabaret performances from the countries best loved drag acts
- Cinderella and the Beanstalk @ the Old Market Theatre 14 December 2017 – 6 January 2018 – Christmas Panto with a twist combining many a Panto theme with jokes and fun for all the family
- Christmas is Coming to Brighton Marina from 18 December 2017 to 22 December 2017 – with Santa’s Grotto, Festive Stalls and Real Reindeer, plus live music throughout the period
- Pinocchio 20 December 2017 – 6 January 2018 – The Attenborough Centre for Performing Arts, University of Sussex – Brighton’s only professional pantomime returns for a fun filled show
- Cinderella at the Hilton Brighton Metropole – 22 Dec 2017 – 24 Dec 2017 – the best loved family pantomime for the festive season, 3 nights only
- Madeira Drive – Burning the Clocks in the 21 December. Join us for this ritual of the city of Brighton as we walk the streets in celebration.