Winter Breaks & the Royal Pavilion Ice Skating
The New Steine Hotel is proud to recommend this amazing winter experience, only a few minutes walk from us.
The most beautiful ice skating rink in the South East, the Royal Pavilion Ice Rink, returns for it’s third successful year, from the 9th November 2013 to the 19th January 2014.
With the Royal Pavilion as an awesome backdrop, this 700 metre spectacle can take up to 200 skaters at any one time, and is a not-to-be missed experience for young and old.
This stunning and magical experience is complemented by the Rinkside Bar & Kitchen, offering delicious snacks and main meals, as well as rink-side warmers such as Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows – for both the kids and the grown-ups.
Prices are available from Ticketmaster and cost from £7.50 off peak to £13.50 peak – though pre-booking is advised.
And whilst sorting out your tickets, why not get your room booked so you can enjoy more of what Brighton has to offer by staying a little longer.
We offer some amazing winter rates:
- Standard Single from only £31.25 per night B&B
- Standard Double or Twin en suite from only £62.50 per night B&B
- Deluxe Double or Twin en suite with Sea View from only £72.50 per night B&B
- Standard Triple en suite from only £76.25 per night B&B
- Deluxe Triple en suite with Sea View from only £83.75 per night B&B
…so get booking now for a great night away.