Celebrate Christmas in Brighton this Year
Brighton is the perfect place to get into the holiday spirit. May it be for Christmas shopping for your loved one or taking the kids to the Panto or Ice Skating we have it all, some starting from as early as November.
Below are just some examples of the festivities this year:
- Come and give ice skating a try, whether a pro or simply have a slip or too – The Royal Pavilion Ice Rink! From 3rd November 2018 to 13th January 2019: An ice rink of 880 square meters for skaters and another for children located in the gorgeous Royal Pavilion Gardens.
- Christmas Market in Jubilee Square: come visit the magic of the Christmas Faire for festive treats from all around the world. Enjoy the festive hot food, Christmas stalls and you can even say hello to Santa. Dates TBA.
- Brighton Beach Igloos at the Kings Road Arches – 30th November 2018 – 2nd January 2019 : an original dinner in a heated igloo, decorated with festive garlands – festive fun for the whole family.
- Christmas is Coming to Brighton Marina with Santa’s Grotto, Festive Stalls and Real Reindeer, plus live music throughout the period. Dates TBA.
- JM Barrie’s classic Peter Pan comes to vibrant life this Christmas with a sprinkle of fairy dust and plenty of surprises. 14th – 31st December 2018 – The Attenborough Centre for Performing Arts, University of Sussex.
- Jack and the Beanstalk at the Hilton Brighton Metropole – 20th – 29th December 2018 – the best loved family pantomime for the festive season.
- Robin Hood at the Ropetackle Arts Centre from 13th – 31st December 2018.
- Madeira Drive – Burning the Clocks on the shortest day – 21st December. Join us for this ritual of the city of Brighton as we walk the streets in celebration.